Jari Haile, DPT, OCS, ATC, PES
• 2019 Personalized Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation Certified
• 2018 Advanced Hip Clinician Hospital for Special Surgery
• 2018 Myofascial Decompression Technique Certified
• 2016 Graston Technique® Certified
• 2013 Board Certified in Orthopedics, The American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
• 2013 Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency, University of Southern California
• 2012 Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Southern California
• 2009 Performance Enhancement Specialist Certification, National Academy of Sports Medicine
• 2009 Bachelors of Science in Athletic Training, Duquesne University
Dr. Jari Haile’s treatment approach is the perfect blend of movement analysis, neuromuscular retraining, and skilled manual therapy to produce optimal results. Dr. Haile is able to pinpoint faulty mechanics and movement patterns that contribute to pain. She incorporates skilled manual therapy to elongate shortened tissues, stretch tightened muscles, align the spine and decrease compression on the body’s joints. She then taps into the body’s neural pathways to “retrain the brain” how to move properly and finally break the pain-producing cycle.
Dr. Jari Haile graduated with academic honors from the University of Southern California, with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy. She also completed a rigorous residency program specializing in the evaluation and management of patients with orthopedic pathologies. During this time, Dr. Haile was a research investigator for the study “Relevance of Scapular Dyskinesis in Patients with Shoulder Pain” where she assisted with the study’s approval process and data collection. After working for some years, she was invited back to USC as adjunct faculty, teaching in the courses “Basics of Patient Management” and “Clinical Management of the Patient with Musculoskeletal Dysfunction.”
Dr. Haile hails from the Los Angeles area where she had many years of experience treating patients in out-patient, orthopedic, and sports clinics. She is also an athletic trainer and has provided game-day medical coverage to high school, collegiate, and private events. She also treated professional athletes (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, USA Track and Field) during her time at The Institute of Sports Physical Therapy.
Dr. Haile's greatest passion is education. Her thirst for knowledge and dedication to sharing that knowledge allows patients to truly understand their condition. Once a patient understands the root cause of their pain it opens up the road to full recovery and decreases the likelihood of reoccurrence.