COVID-19 INFORMATION PAGE
Thrive Integrated Physical Therapy is open for business currently seeing patients both in our office and through TeleHealth.
Thrive has doubled down on our efforts to assure everyone who walks through our doors feels safe and is able to enjoy the same level of care and attention to detail that that we are known for. The health and safety of our patient community and employees is always our first and foremost concern. As such, we will continue to carefully monitor and follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines for healthcare professionals and make adjustments to our protocols as needed.
What to Expect
- Our providers are all fully vaccinated, wear masks and protective gear, and are screened for COVID-19 symptoms, including a temperature check, prior to patient care.
- Patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before arriving for their visit.
- Patients are required to wear a face mask that fits securely over their mouth and nose, and will be asked to wash their hands with soap and water and/or use hand sanitizer prior to treatment.
- We ask that you arrive as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible. Patents will not be admitted to the clinic more than 5 minutes prior to their session.
- In an effort to limit the amount of individuals in the clinic, our billing and administrative staff are providing remote support. Because of this, we ask that paperwork be completed and submitted in advance and that patients utilize our credit card on file option for payment.
- We are also requesting that, for time being, patients bring their own water/beverage to their appointments.
The procedures outlined above are only a fraction of the health and safety measures we've implemented to make reopening our office and the transition back to in-person care a reality. We know that this is not an easy time for anyone, but we have found strength in each other and in our community. It is our pleasure to check-in and field your emails, to help navigate TeleHealth and the return to clinic care, and to be part of your team. We look forward to seeing you soon!