COVID-19 INFORMATION PAGE
We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone. We are all in this together and our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one.
As an essential service, Thrive Integrated Physical Therapy is open for business currently seeing patients both in our office and through TeleHealth. While we are encouraging patients to stay safe at home and take advantage of the amazing program that our therapists are able to offer via TeleHealth, we realize that hands-on care is a crucial part of rehabilitation for some patients. To learn more about our virtual care offerings please visit our TeleHealth information page.
The health and safety of our patient community and employees is always our first and foremost concern. During this crisis, Thrive has doubled down on our efforts to assure everyone who walks through our doors feels safe and is able to enjoy the same level of care and attention to detail that that we are known for.
For patients in need of in-person care, we want to share more information about some of the protective measures we have put in place to help prepare you for your session.
What to Expect
- Thrive PT is carefully monitoring and following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines for healthcare professionals and making adjustments to our protocols as needed.
- Our providers and staff wear masks, gloves and other protective gear and are screened for COVID-19 symptoms, including a temperature check, prior to patient care.
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before arriving for their visit and are given a no-touch temperature check at the entrance to the practice.
- Patients are required to wear a mask or face covering and will be asked to wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer prior to treatment. Gloves are also available upon request.
- Appointments are scheduled to reduce the amount of people in the clinic and to allow for treatment rooms, waiting areas and equipment to be cleaned and sanitized between patients.
- In order to enforce social distancing, we ask that you arrive as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible. Patents will not be admitted to the clinic more than 5 minutes prior to their session.
- In an effort to limit the amount of individuals in the clinic, our billing and administrative staff are providing remote support. Because of this, we ask that paperwork be completed and submitted in advance and that patients utilize our credit card on file option for payment.
- We are also requesting that, for time being, patients bring their own water/beverage to their appointments.
The procedures outlined above are only a fraction of the health and safety measures we've implemented to make reopening our office and the transition back to in-person care a reality. We know that this is not an easy time for anyone, but we have found strength in each other and in our community. It is our pleasure to check-in and field your emails, to help navigate TeleHealth and the return to clinic care, and to be part of your team. We look forward to seeing you soon!